business dynamics.
The past two days have been pretty funny. I've laughed quite a fair bit!
I, and most of my 6th form chums, were entered into this Business Dynamics course which lasted today and yesterday. Basically all it was was a course designed to help us understand the business industry further.
We were asked to dress smartly (shirt, trousers and shoes; I was tempted to suit it up but didn't in the end!). Anyway it was a pretty good course...
Yesterday:
We spent the first part doing psychology type stuff to try and boost our confidence, I needed it!, for the presentation we had to do at the end of the course. It was quite interesting and I would probably do psychology as a lesson but it wasn't available as a course :( We learnt about reading people's reactions and shizz (much like Derren Brown!)
Then we had a session of planning the inside of an airplane. We had criteria to meet and stuff like that. It was quite fun although we lost!
Then the last part of the day was the best! Me and Sam drank 2 cans of Red Devil (this energy drink, like Red Bull apart from it doesn't give you wings) and got really fucking hyper! We had to do team-building exercises and I kept shouting and being really vocal, it was bwilliant!
God I love Red Devil!
Today:
We were put into groups and had to do stuff with the Army! :O We were given instructions to build a bridge and a vehicle to carry 4 tennis balls across a set distance with this giant Lego stuff. Our team made a see saw instead of a bridge and a wheelbarrow. It was a unique creation; we won as well, wooo!
Then we were given an hour to create a presentation about something or other. We made our presentation and then had to deliver it to everyone else (I overdosed on Red Devil beforehand), ours was shit but we got a Business Dynamics certificate anyway!
It sounds cack but I enjoyed it, kudos to Red Devil!
I have 12 cans and 4 bottles of beer tonight. Yay!
chro.


3 Comments:
At 5:08 PM,
. said…
Gareth... dressed up smart... anyone get any pics of that?
i have 3 cans of Fosters for tonight. grr! if i drink them through straws again, i should get more drunk. hopefully.
At 5:13 PM,
Gareth said…
Ha!
No they didn't.
I'm not planning on drinking all of that tonight; I don't want to end up with my stomach pumped!
At 5:17 PM,
. said…
good boy, sensible decision. me however... i'd drink it all.
Post a Comment
<< Home